Support & Counselling

Where to turn when you need a helping hand

Students are welcome to talk to the Student Services Unit, Head of School, Programme Coordinator or Lecturer about any concerns that they may have. Any and all issues will be resolved expeditiously in the strictest confidence.

Should you need someone to help you explore your personal and emotional issues, you can approach either one of these departments/parties: 

  • Student Service Unit
  • Head of School
  • Programme Coordinator
  • Lecturer

They will fill in a ‘Counselling Referral Form’ for you, and the counsellor will contact you soon to set up a counselling session. 

Are you ready to take the next step toward your future career?​