Bangor University has a long tradition of academic excellence and a strong focus on the student experience. Around 10,000 students currently study at the university, with teaching staff based within fourteen Academic Schools.
Bangor University is ranked in the top 40 in the UK for research*, according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014. The REF recognised that more than three-quarters of Bangor’s research is either world-leading or internationally excellent, ahead of the average for UK universities.
*excluding specialist institutions and single-submission universities
Why Bangor University
Awards and Accreditations
- Top 100 UK Universities in the Guardian in the League Table 2022 for Business, Management and Marketing
- Top 70 in the Guardian University Guide 2022 in the League Table for Education
- Top 20 UK University for Course Satisfaction in the Guardian University Guide 2021
- Top 20 for Teaching Quality by the Times and Sunday Times League Table 2019
- Top 10 for Student Satisfaction by the National Student Survey 2019
- Awarded Gold rating in the national Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in 2017
- 80% overall satisfaction for postgraduate research throughout the REF period (HEA Postgraduate Researcher Experience Survey)
How to Apply
How to Apply
Your application is being processed and verified with all your supporting documents.
If your application is successful, we will issue an Offer Letter to you and email it to you within 5 working days.