How To Apply
BEFORE ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA
Fill in the Online Application Form and submit with the required documents at least 2 months prior to the commencement date of your intake.
- Certified True Copies of all academic records, certificates or transcripts (together with English Translation where applicable)*
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/MUET/CAE/CPE English Certification Results (where applicable)*
- Scan copy of certified passport pages (all pages including blank pages & front cover)*
- Scan copy of passport size photo (white colour background with 3.5cm x 4.5cm)*
- Completed Health Declaration form* (https://visa.educationmalaysia.gov.my/guidelines/medical-screening.html)
- Bank deposit slip of the Application Fee of MYR500 (non-refundable)* to maintain for discussion
- Bank deposit slip of the International Student Admission Fee (EMGS, Student Pass & etc.) of MYR2,700 (non-refundable)*
For File Uploads:
Item 1, 2, 3, 6 & 7: We accept PDF format and each file must not exceed 5MB.
Item 4: We accept JPG and PNG format and each file must not exceed 5MB.
- Your passport must be valid for a minimum period of 18 months from the intake date.
- Payment by TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT) only (bank details are as below) and please include the payee name & TT tracking number.
Bank Transfer Details:
All fees are payable in Malaysia Ringgit(MYR)
Account Name: MDIS UNICAMPUS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Account Number: 2010 1700 2230 56
Bank Name: RHB BANK BERHAD
Bank Address: Komtar, G35, City Centre, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Swift Code: RHBBMYKL
- Please DO NOT send cash or any original documents through postage. Kolej MDIS Malaysia will not be held responsible for the loss of cash or any other eventualities arising from the mailing cash.
- All documents listed above are required for Kolej MDIS Malaysia to start your student visa application with EMGS. (as indicated with *)
Receive Offer Letter
If your application is successful, we will issue an Offer Letter to you and email it to you within 7 working days. If your application is unsuccessful, we will inform you via email and/or WhatsApp.
After issuing the Offer Letter, we will submit your student visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) in Malaysia on your behalf. This process will take approximately 1 to 2 months.
Prepare for your International Study
- Obtain Student Visa Approval Letter
Upon obtaining your Student Visa Approval Letter (e-VAL) issued by Malaysia’s Immigration Office, you are required to pay the first year tuition fee before the original Visa Approval Letter is sent to you (*subjected to EMGS & Immigration approval).
For students who only require a Single Entry Visa, kindly bring the original Visa Approval Letter together with your passport to the nearest Malaysian Embassy/Consulate as you are required to obtain a single entry permit before entering Malaysia.
- Inform Kolej MDIS Malaysia of Your Scheduled Arrival
Please kindly email Kolej MDIS Malaysia’s International Student Management Office (email: email@example.com) at least 7 (seven) working days prior to your arrival in Malaysia.
Kolej MDIS Malaysia’s International Student Management Office will make the necessary arrangements to clear and/or receive the student from the Immigration check-point.
AFTER ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA
Report to International Student Management Office
Report to the International Student Management Office upon your arrival or the next working day (Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm) to complete required forms (including post medical check-up), be briefed on relevant information, and open a bank account. You will be given 7 (seven) days to settle the above matters.
Take the English Placement Test for the English proficiency
Sit for the English Placement Test, unless you have been exempted or achieve the English language competency requirement.
Submit Your Passport
Submit your original passport to the Kolej MDIS Malaysia’s International Student Management Office 1 (one) week from your arrival date for student pass endorsement. You will be given a certified true copy of your passport and an acknowledgement slip as your temporary identification.